Issues Reporting

Category: Issues Reporting

Useful links for reporting issues online


Fly Tipping and Fly Posting are the responsibility of  Selby District Council

Street Lighting is the responsibility of North Yorkshire County Council

Potholes are the responsibility of North Yorkshire Council

Flooding: Roads, Drains, and Gullies are the responsibilty of North Yorkshire Council

Fraud Investigation (Councils) is the Responsibility of North Yorkshire Council

Parking Fines (Councils), please use the Harrogate Borough Council link at North Yorkshire Council